TOHOLOGY visited Michael W. Pleitgen’s lecture dedicated to wine tasting. Michael Pleitgen has been working in the wine industry for 35 years; he is the founder and owner of Weinakademie Berlin. Since this year Mr. Pleitgen also teaches at the hospitality business school SWISSAM.
How to taste wine? There are three main points:
Systematic approach to wine tasting
Name of wine: ...
- Clarity: clear / hazy
- Intensity: pale / medium / deep
- white: lemon / gold / amber
- rose: pink / salmon / orange
- red: purple / ruby / garnet / tawny
- Condition: clean / unclean
- Intensity: light / medium / pronounced
- Aroma-characteristics: fruits / flowers / spices / vegetables / oak aroma / others
- Main aromas: …
- Sweetness: dry / off-dry / medium / sweet
- Acidity: low / medium / high
- Tannin: low / medium / high
- Body: light / medium / full
- Flavour-characteristics: fruits / flowers / spices / vegetables / oak aroma / others
- Main flavours: …
- Finish: short / medium / long
- Quality: faulty / poor / acceptable / good / very good / outstanding
International MICE Geography Show Russia 2018 was held in Moscow on October 25-26. The event started off with the MICE workshop at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow. The educational conference of the second day was hosted by Soglasie HALL, and closing ceremony took place in Loft Hall #2. TOHOLOGY visited IMGS and prepared video coverage of both days.
The history of this truly mysterious place dates back to the foundation of Saint Petersburg. Once the first renovation stage was finally over, the New Holland’s park zone welcomed first guests in August 2016, while from then onwards the island will remain accessible the whole year round.
Fiera Milano and Moscow Design Week are announcing the joint launch of the first hospitality design exhibition in Russia. Hospitality Design 2013 is taking place on 14-17 October in Artplay design centre as a part of Moscow Design Week.
After the official draw ceremony of XX International Tennis Tournament St. Petersburg Open 2015, we continue to describe the anniversary event that took place in St. Petersburg from September 21 to 27, 2015.