TOHOLOGY visited Michael W. Pleitgen’s lecture dedicated to wine tasting. Michael Pleitgen has been working in the wine industry for 35 years; he is the founder and owner of Weinakademie Berlin. Since this year Mr. Pleitgen also teaches at the hospitality business school SWISSAM.
How to taste wine? There are three main points:
Systematic approach to wine tasting
Name of wine: ...
- Clarity: clear / hazy
- Intensity: pale / medium / deep
- white: lemon / gold / amber
- rose: pink / salmon / orange
- red: purple / ruby / garnet / tawny
- Condition: clean / unclean
- Intensity: light / medium / pronounced
- Aroma-characteristics: fruits / flowers / spices / vegetables / oak aroma / others
- Main aromas: …
- Sweetness: dry / off-dry / medium / sweet
- Acidity: low / medium / high
- Tannin: low / medium / high
- Body: light / medium / full
- Flavour-characteristics: fruits / flowers / spices / vegetables / oak aroma / others
- Main flavours: …
- Finish: short / medium / long
- Quality: faulty / poor / acceptable / good / very good / outstanding
Traditional event “In the company of your HRS friends” was organized at Lotte Hotel St. Petersburg by HRS – Hospitality & Retail Systems, one of Oracle’s largest hospitality partners worldwide. TOHOLOGY prepared exclusive photography coverage of the event.
Hilton Worldwide Corporation has announced the opening of a new Hampton by Hilton Saint Petersburg ExpoForum hotel (Russia), to be located on the territory of ExpoForum Convention & Exhibition Centre. Let's have a look at the specific character of the project and take the chance to view the hotel both from land and from air.
Launched in 1988 by Business Traveller UK magazine, Business Traveller Awards has now come to Russia.
International MICE Geography Show Russia 2018 was held in Moscow on October 25-26. The event started off with the MICE workshop at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow. The educational conference of the second day was hosted by Soglasie HALL, and closing ceremony took place in Loft Hall #2. TOHOLOGY visited IMGS and prepared video coverage of both days.